Thank you for your interest in writing a review. User reviews, ratings and comments
are an integral part of our website and something we value a great deal - as do our users!
What to include:
Your review should be a genuine, factual review of the venue or attraction, discussing
its quality and your opinion of it. Please make your review as objective, informative
and specific as possible. The best reviews include not just whether you liked or disliked
the attraction, but also explain why.
A good way to approach writing a user review is to imagine that you are deciding
whether to visit an attraction with your kids. What information could you put in your
review that might help other parents decide whether or not to make the trip?
Any hints and tips on how to make the most of a visit to the attraction also tend
to be well received.
We're not all budding writers and this is not the place for major literary works.
Keep it short and if possible fun.
What to avoid
In order to help ensure that your posts can be included, please treat
IdeasForTheKids.com forums and users with respect and note that we cannot post:
- reviews submitted without a valid email address (this will not appear on the review)
- reviews longer than 200 words
- remarks directed at other reviewers
- content not specific to the venue or attraction being reviewed
- reviews that are not your own original work or have been previously published
- remarks that repeat criminal accusations
- content which might be considered defamatory, blasphemous, sexist, racist or
- profane, personal or spiteful remarks
- sexually explicit or sexually gratuitous comments
- reviews submitted by, or on behalf of, companies or Web sites
- any form of "spam", including advertisements or promotional material for
other venues, attractions or websites
Please do not post private or personally identifiable information about yourself or
others, especially about kids. This includes names, phone numbers, addresses and
email addresses. And under no circumstances should you impersonate others.
In the interests of maintaining your privacy, we strongly recommend that you do not
use your full name or email address as a user name.
Please refrain from using the reviews forum as a chat room or a soapbox, or to
promote a personal agenda.
IdeasForTheKids Ltd reserves the right to remove or refuse to post any reviews it
considers inappropriate. Although reviews are moderated, Moley and the team are
not perfect and things sometimes do slip through the net, so we also operate a
"notice and take down" policy. If you find a post that you consider to be
inappropriate, please alert us using the "report this" link you will see on
each review. We will review the post and take appropriate action which may include
deleting the post in part or in its entirety.
On behalf of Moley, the team at IdeasForTheKids.com, and all our users, we really
value your comments and hope you will share your thoughts experiences of the
attractions you have visited for the benefit of us all. We hope to be hearing
from you soon!